Ethylene is often produced by damaged fruit and is stimulated once again when products are stored under unfavorable conditions. Different types of fruit produce ethylene at a different rate and under different conditions. A too high concentration of ethylene is undesirable.
With the Euromate AgriAir you keep the ethylene level under control and this will ensure that the fruit stays fresh longer and the shelf life will be extended.
How does it work
The AgriAir generates a continuous air flow, a recirculation process with a high quality filter system. This special filter technology ensures the oxidation of ethylene. The flexible system is scalable and mobile. Thanks to the saturation indicator (colour change), the user will know in time when the filter should be replaced for an optimal result.
• Control of ethylene
• No hindrance from unpleasant odors
• Fruit stays of a higher quality much longer
• Less (unneccesary) waste of product
• More efficient utilization of storage capacity
• Lower energy costs through better air circulation
• Stabilized quality level (inside and outside the fruit)